header

Pages

8.04.2011

may all your dreams come true

(Today is the last day to vote for the next Gallery Idol! If you like my project and want to vote for me, please click here)
Today's card is a fairly simple one I made for Embellish Magazine's patterned paper color challenge. I have to be honest- I wasn't thrilled with this color palette, and was not even going to participate. I decided to go through some blogs to see if I could find a direction-some crafty inspiration, when I came across Ryann's card. A perfectly simple and sweet layout!

My patterned paper is that cute feather print, which I cut across the bottom with scalloped scissors. Here's the card all finished:



10 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous Jennifer. Love the colours together and the simplicity of the design. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Understated Elegance! - This is so pretty. I love the feather paper with your punched bird.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well you rocked that challenge, Jennifer! I would have had no idea that you didn't seem so comfortable with those colours!
    Hugs,
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've pulled together beautiful colors for this one. I tried voting for you but they say voting is closed... good luck! Your work is beautiful and I really like your style.

    ReplyDelete
  5. simple elegance, jennifer:) love the colors, too! i got my vote in for you--fingers crossed!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally gorgeous card, The small strip of PP is perfect and that sweet sentiment takes centre stage :)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yours is my favorite! Excellent work! Great use of white space!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This card is amazing! Love that bird! Congrats on your Gallery Idol accomplishments! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great design. Love the feather PP and die cut bird. Everything is so tied together. Congrats on your shout out.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card!! I love the CAS design and I am totally digging the bird. Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

If you ask a question, please make sure that you leave your email address, or that I can view it in your profile so I can respond :)

(note: I have disabled anonymous commenting due to the 20+ spam comments I have been receiving each day. Please email me at ourchangeofart@gmail.com if this is a problem for you- I wasn't sure how many people would be unable to comment if I did this)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...