header

Pages

8.02.2011

Thank You

(Please help me become the next Gallery Idol! If you like my project and want to vote for me, click here)
Hey there, I'm back with a quick post- it's a 3fer. I am using the below sketch from LilyPad Cards, the colors from PC's Color Inspiration, and I'm also linking up to CAS-ual Fridays ("the long and short of it"). I rarely combine 3 challenges, but I thought they all worked so well together!
(Sorry for the terrible pictures- like I've mentioned many times before, I can't take pics of white on white cards! Augh! Not sure if it's me, my camera, or both.)



The lovely pattern behind each butterfly is the Kokimo background, from SP and Co. I'll be back tomorrow with DT Wed!

12 comments:

  1. BAM!!! three challenges in one!!! major awesomeness!!! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely beautiful...just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this Jen! Those butterflies are magnificent! Glad you played along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW.. this is just breath taking.. I LOVE the bright colors on the white.. :) so beautiful.. HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your butterflies are so bright and fun but the paper makes them sophisticated too! Love the little gems reflecting the colours. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, love those butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just gorgeous! I really gotta try this one!

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is so pretty...love the paper behind the cutouts!

    ReplyDelete
  9. love this idea so much! You can see what I've done with your idea at:
    http://spendlesscraftmore.blogspot.com/2012/01/positive-plus-negative-equals-two-for.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

If you ask a question, please make sure that you leave your email address, or that I can view it in your profile so I can respond :)

(note: I have disabled anonymous commenting due to the 20+ spam comments I have been receiving each day. Please email me at ourchangeofart@gmail.com if this is a problem for you- I wasn't sure how many people would be unable to comment if I did this)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...