header

Pages

8.19.2011

fabulous felt



Good morning! Today I have a card to share for 3 challenges....Moxie Fab World's Fabulous Felt, Lily Pad Card's Fabric/Felt challenge, and this week's CPS sketch.

I was also so excited to use some stamps I recently won from WPlus9!




I used embroidery floss on my grey felt to make the ferris wheel, and it is set behind the front panel, through the window. Don't you just love those little tickets?

One more thing before I go...for those of you reading this before noon EST, you can get a free swatch of fabric from Spoonflower! Shipping is free too.

Get the details here. Basically, you can choose one of the many beautiful fabrics on the site or upload your own image! I couldn't think of anything I wanted to design, so I grabbed this cute fabric. The swatch is only 8x8, but that is a perfect size to make a few embellishments for cards!

16 comments:

  1. WOW, this is really awesome...and yes, I do love the tickets! :) Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun card! Love how you've stitched the ferris wheel, and great job with your new WPlus9 stamps!! Thanks for joining in at CPS this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Get out!!! How cool is that ferris wheel!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. o.m.g. That's it! You are the master. I bow to your talent. A-MAZE-ING!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jennifer, you are amazing! This embroidered Ferris wheel is absolutely fantastic, genius, and superb.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun use of felt! Thanks so much for playing with us at Lily Pad Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Eeek! I love that stitched ferris wheel!! And the awesome colour combo!

    ReplyDelete
  8. As always you are amazing...what a brain and eye teamwork you have:) Beautiful Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is super cool. Thanks for joining us at lily Pad cards.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Came from Moxie Fab world's challenge to say how cool!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card!! Love the stitching on the felt!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey Jen! Thanks for linking this up to the Fabulous Felt challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow!!!
    Wonderful birthday card...

    click here: http://www.weaveron.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

If you ask a question, please make sure that you leave your email address, or that I can view it in your profile so I can respond :)

(note: I have disabled anonymous commenting due to the 20+ spam comments I have been receiving each day. Please email me at ourchangeofart@gmail.com if this is a problem for you- I wasn't sure how many people would be unable to comment if I did this)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...