header

Pages

8.15.2011

Flashback Friday 14.0

Have you ever played along with Amy's Flashback Friday? It's so much fun to go back and see older things you have created. (although it gets less fun the further back you go, hehe).

The challenge this time around is to re-post your first gift card holder. Below is my first-and only-gift card holder. I originally posted it here in June 2010.


I still love the sweet pillow box- when I made this, I imagined that it would make a good gift for a teacher (even though I have no kids!). I've still got this laying around somewhere....

4 comments:

  1. okay...love love love...great idea with the pillow box...LOVE that bloom! Thanks playing with us at Flashback Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty set. Love the gift card holder.
    Thank you for joining Flashback Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey sista, I featured your project on the Flashback Friday blog today:) Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

If you ask a question, please make sure that you leave your email address, or that I can view it in your profile so I can respond :)

(note: I have disabled anonymous commenting due to the 20+ spam comments I have been receiving each day. Please email me at ourchangeofart@gmail.com if this is a problem for you- I wasn't sure how many people would be unable to comment if I did this)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...