header

Pages

3.20.2012

ric#8

Happy Tuesday! Did you know that today this is the last day to submit for Stamping Royalty?  Well, even though I knew of the deadline for weeks and weeks, I only started yesterday.....and I only managed to make one card!  Whoops, I guess I missed the opportunity for a shot at it.  I'll send my one card along today, and cross my fingers!

Today there is a new challenge at the Runway Inspired Challenge!  Check out this fun look for McQ, by Alexander McQueen:


source: style.com

Woah, that hair is a little nuts, isn't it? 

I love the burst of blooms with the simple black belt, so I tried to recreate that on my card:


My fun flower stamp is from Purple Onion Designs, who happens to be our sponsor for this challenge!

So, get your butt over to the Runway Inspired Challenge, and also visit my fabulous DT:
Aga

12 comments:

  1. Beautiful...love the burst of color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your take on it! That hair IS crazy and I missed the deadline too - way too busy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So striking--love the black "belt" on your card and the colorful grasses!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy Guacamole! Where does the time go - I can't believe I've missed another RIC! Promise to play with this one :)
    Your take is stunning! Love the 'belt' to ground your beautiful, bold stamping!
    Hugs,
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So striking! Love how you didn't muddle the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome. I REALLY want to play this time. I know I say that a lot but I've been wanting to make a black card with color on it and this will be perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Striking is a great word for this card... can't wait to play along, must find more time in the day.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just love the black belt in the middle and your greens with the flower. That belt is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the movement you captured here. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Her hair is a little creative but at least it will keep her dry!!!
    Gorgeous card, the coloured grasses and stems are so pretty :0)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

If you ask a question, please make sure that you leave your email address, or that I can view it in your profile so I can respond :)

(note: I have disabled anonymous commenting due to the 20+ spam comments I have been receiving each day. Please email me at ourchangeofart@gmail.com if this is a problem for you- I wasn't sure how many people would be unable to comment if I did this)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...