header

Pages

1.09.2013

Wednesday Wishlist

I've decided to start something new on the blog- a wishlist!  This will serve a few purposes:

  1. Crafty Eye Candy.  Who doesn't like to check out paper crafting stuff?!
  2. A place for me to share (and keep track of!) some of the goodies I'm thinking of getting myself...once I save up $$!
  3. Give you a chance to comment on what I might want to get. For example "Jen, I already have that _____ and it stinks. Don't get it!"  Or "Wow Jen, great idea- my friend has the _____. It's awesome!"
This may not happen every Wednesday, but I'll see if I can keep it up!

--------------------------------------------------------

I hear it's awesome


I love the stripe and triangle patterns


Fabric stickers seem kind of cool! I've never used any before, and these ones are very sweet.


Love the rocking horse!


Joscelyne's flair is so cute! And shiny :)


Because I saw Julie use them here.  Totally awesome for card closures and other paper crafted projects


What's on your wishlist?

5 comments:

  1. I think I need that bone folder, too! I have the 6x6 paper and love it! Need those flairs, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, this is awesome! I wish everyone would have a crafty wishlist :D Other than the fact that it is always nice to look at crafty things, it would also give your readers an idea of what you already have and what you don't...if you know what I mean ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great list! And yes, you totally need Joscie flair! As for the BG magnets - I have had a couple of packs and they disintegrate over time. As in...completely fall apart. Kind of bummed me out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jennnnn!!! I have that Dear Lizzy 6x6 pad!!! I can send you a page of the pattern if you want so you don't need to get the whole pack :) I got it for a super low price!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Teflon bone folders are great! They won't cause gouges in your paper, and adhesives won't stick to them. I use them when repairing textbooks at my job. I really should buy one for crafting at home too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

If you ask a question, please make sure that you leave your email address, or that I can view it in your profile so I can respond :)

(note: I have disabled anonymous commenting due to the 20+ spam comments I have been receiving each day. Please email me at ourchangeofart@gmail.com if this is a problem for you- I wasn't sure how many people would be unable to comment if I did this)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...