header

Pages

5.04.2012

CSS Preview Day 4

Welcome to the 4th and last day of the Clear and Simple Stamps previews!  This is my favorite release of theirs to date.  The collection is just so amazing- you'll see tomorrow when it is all revealed!

These 2 cards I made use two of the new sentiment stamps out this month.  They come with these sweet little vessels and flowers too :)




(vase above covered with glossy accents)



These DT members have some great projects to share today too, so don't forget to visit them:
Kim
Laura
Laurie
Lori
Steph
Clear and Simple Stamps

4 comments:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

If you ask a question, please make sure that you leave your email address, or that I can view it in your profile so I can respond :)

(note: I have disabled anonymous commenting due to the 20+ spam comments I have been receiving each day. Please email me at ourchangeofart@gmail.com if this is a problem for you- I wasn't sure how many people would be unable to comment if I did this)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...