header

Pages

5.24.2012

My Hero

I really love the newly released stamps from My Thoughts Exactly.  The Mother and Father's Day subway art sets are especially cool!

In addition to creating your own subway art, you can also mix and match to make more traditional looking sentiments, like the one on my card today:

Do you recognize the city in the background?  I see the Hancock Tower...the Prudential building....yep, you're right- it's Boston!! (what's that you say? you had no idea that it was Boston? Just roll with it....)

inlinkz has a new feature where you can link directly to products from Simon Says Stamp without inputting them yourself.  I decided to give it a try:



You know what? That was a bit too much work.  Don't expect me to link all the products I use in each post (like the cool people do)....I'll at least always link up my DT products :)



4 comments:

  1. I'd recognize my city anywhere! Of course that's Boston!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Muy cool card! I hear ya' on the linking, tho. *chuckle*

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so clean and graphic!!! Love it!! I won a gift certificate for MTE a while back via your generous blog post but never did hear back from Alyssa. I guess she is busy with new releases?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

If you ask a question, please make sure that you leave your email address, or that I can view it in your profile so I can respond :)

(note: I have disabled anonymous commenting due to the 20+ spam comments I have been receiving each day. Please email me at ourchangeofart@gmail.com if this is a problem for you- I wasn't sure how many people would be unable to comment if I did this)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...