header

Pages

5.01.2012

MTE Blind Blog Hop

This is my 2nd post today.  For my Runway Inspired Challenge post, please scroll down :)
-------------------------------------------------------

Welcome to the My Thoughts Exactly Blind Blog Hop!  What is that, you say?

Well, we have some new DT members, and we are sending you on a hunt to find them!  I am NOT a new member, but maybe you will have better luck at the next stop, HERE.  I hope you find them, because if you do you can win a great prize from My Thoughts Exactly!

Run along now....

9 comments:

  1. Jen, you are so amazingly talented, I don't know what I would do without your beautiful projects and wonderful inspiration to ooh and ahh at every day! I am so happy to have you as a part of the MTE design team!
    <3 Alyssa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping by to say Hi Jen and goggle at your gorgeous projects,lol!!
    xoxox
    psssst loving the card in the post below.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK I am totally borrowing that "run along now" line!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for connecting us along the way and congrats on being an "oldie"!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL "Run along now..." AWESOME line! Gorgeous projects on all the posts today by the way :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Jen!! Hope you have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Here I go to find the other new member!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

If you ask a question, please make sure that you leave your email address, or that I can view it in your profile so I can respond :)

(note: I have disabled anonymous commenting due to the 20+ spam comments I have been receiving each day. Please email me at ourchangeofart@gmail.com if this is a problem for you- I wasn't sure how many people would be unable to comment if I did this)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...