header

Pages

5.01.2012

ric#11

Good morning! As you know, my favorite days on the blog are Runway Inspired Challenge days.  I LOVE sharing what the Design Team made from the inspiration....I'm always so impressed by them, and I hope you are too!

The lovely outfit below is from Christian Dior's Fall 2012 collection.  I am always drawn to Dior...and this look is so refined and lovely.  It's very conservative (high neck, long sleeves, skirt below the knees), but it still looks modern with the fun print, cinched waist, and sexy shoes.


source: style.com


And this is what I made:


I used my favorite (actually my only!) Spellbinders label die to cut the hole in the front of the patterned cardstock, and I used a smaller size with my embossing mat to make the impression you see.  

I just love how this card came out!

Don't forget to click on the links below:
Aga
Angeline

I hope you play along...you'll have a chance at a gift card to Simon Says Stamp!


6 comments:

  1. Fun use of the dies and patterned paper. So pretty! I really love the colour scheme of this one ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. well, HELLO pretty card! this may be your only die, but you make it look new and fresh every time. You use it differently with each post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a fantastic card, will definitely be trying this with my labels dies! thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this. This paper is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cool Jennifer! Love everything about it and the colors are beautiful. Lenae (Busy day for you today)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

If you ask a question, please make sure that you leave your email address, or that I can view it in your profile so I can respond :)

(note: I have disabled anonymous commenting due to the 20+ spam comments I have been receiving each day. Please email me at ourchangeofart@gmail.com if this is a problem for you- I wasn't sure how many people would be unable to comment if I did this)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...