header

Pages

6.01.2011

Cas-ual Fridays Graduation

Good morning! I'm so glad you could join me today for SP and Company's DT Wednesday. I got my inspiration from this week's CAS-ual Fridays challenge, which is to make a graduation card.

I used my Round Sentiments a bit differently this week. Instead of stamping the whole circle, I only stamped a portion of it. I ended up with 2 "happy"s, which conveniently curved around the glittery foam "G" sticker of "graduation."

The whole front white panel is raised up with foam adhesive, and the graduation caps were die cut from that panel revealing the black card base beneath (which is 8"x4" in case you were curious....)

Here's the finished card:




And if you want to check out the Round Sentiments, click here.
Bye!!

19 comments:

  1. What an awesome and striking card. Love the black on white. Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Flat out incredible. WOW. And the tiny curved bit of the sentiment just makes it! I'm so glad you joined us for CAS-ual Fridays.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing card jennifer, just love the cut-outs...did you do that with a die cut machine?
    love the idea with the curved sentiment :)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous! I love the boldness of it and sooo clever to use just half the circle sentiment! Glad you played with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  5. CAS grad card at its best!! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW. Awesome card. CAS and just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really great idea Jen...It came out perfectly :o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! This is just such a wonderful card! Love it! Great job Jen!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! Jennifer this is great! nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jennifer so cute.. is amazing..your work..


    tfs..

    Ivette

    ReplyDelete
  11. super cool! fabulous CAS card!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love it. The "happy, happy" is a perfect touch to the "graduation". Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am in LOVE! The dimension created with those glittery letters and the half circle "happy" are stupendous!! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays! Hope to see more of your beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  14. love this, jennifer:) love the glittered letters and hat cutouts!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Adorable!
    Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  16. Super awesome Graduation card, Jennifer.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great design, Jen! Love those negative caps. Congrats to you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

If you ask a question, please make sure that you leave your email address, or that I can view it in your profile so I can respond :)

(note: I have disabled anonymous commenting due to the 20+ spam comments I have been receiving each day. Please email me at ourchangeofart@gmail.com if this is a problem for you- I wasn't sure how many people would be unable to comment if I did this)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...