header

Pages

6.10.2011

SP and Co June Blog Hop- RELEASE DAY!



Welcome to the SP and Company June release! Today everyone on the DT will have a project to share If you have arrived here from Ivette’s blog, you're on the right track! If you get lost or want to start over, our hop starts at Sami's blog.

Each month, the SP and Company Design Team will give you sneak peeks of new releases and projects from the 1st to the 6th and then, from the 7th to the 10th, we do a Color Hop using SP and Company products.

This month's color is Lime Green. .

Make sure to leave comments for all the blogs along the way because there will be random prizes selected from all of the blog hop participants. The more you participate, the more chances you have to win!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've been loving the new Kokimo background stamp, below:

For today's card, I stamped it with watermark ink onto my die-cut butterflies. I love the subtle, yet beautiful look!



The next designer today is Kate. Please visit her HERE. Thanks for stopping by!

11 comments:

  1. Very pretty card. Love it. Thanks for sharing.
    Patti
    lilbitee1971 at hotmail dot com
    www.shortnscrappy.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lovin' this card Miss Lady!!! I love your style....it is so so rad!!! Hope all is well....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks Good. Clean and Simple

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card, Jen! Love the look on the butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great way to use the stamp! I LOVE this card - it's so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, what beautiful butterflies! I love the innovative way you used this stamp! Thanks so much!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just goregous! Those butterflies are fantastic!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG! I love that background stamp on those gorgeous butterflies! Love your color combo, too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jen this card is so beautiful... love it.. great job with the challenge..

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty...TFS!!

    nanettemtatyahoodotcom

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

If you ask a question, please make sure that you leave your email address, or that I can view it in your profile so I can respond :)

(note: I have disabled anonymous commenting due to the 20+ spam comments I have been receiving each day. Please email me at ourchangeofart@gmail.com if this is a problem for you- I wasn't sure how many people would be unable to comment if I did this)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...