header

Pages

6.09.2011

With Heartfelt Sympathy

I know....I said I wasn't going to post as frequently, and then all of a sudden this week I have so many!! Most of them are prescheduled DT posts, plus this was the first week of classes so things aren't that crazy....yet.

Here's a (last minute!) entry for OTWC- see inspiration pic above. Still trying to figure out how to photograph white on white! I thought putting a background in would help, but it didn't, haha. I keep seeing weird grey blotches everywhere. Maybe it's just my computer?

For this card, I committed the ultimate fashion sin- blue with brown with black:



1 comment:

  1. Ok Jennifer. This card is just amazing. You have used just the right amounts of color and your design is fabulous! I have found lately that taking a white card photo, it's best on a black backdrop. Now, I have to ask who is that dandelion stamp from? I have to know. I love it! (Can you email me?.....my info is on my blog) Thanks for playing along with OTWC this week!

    Amy Kolling
    http://stamp-n-paradise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

If you ask a question, please make sure that you leave your email address, or that I can view it in your profile so I can respond :)

(note: I have disabled anonymous commenting due to the 20+ spam comments I have been receiving each day. Please email me at ourchangeofart@gmail.com if this is a problem for you- I wasn't sure how many people would be unable to comment if I did this)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...