header

Pages

6.22.2011

DT Wed- Wishes for You


Yep- today is SP and Company's DT Wednesday!! I'm also taking this opportunity to make a card for embellish magazine's challenge- the above colors and background stamping.

The Kokimo background is perfect for this challenge!! Check it out in the shop here.

I stamped it onto vellum in white, stitched it onto the card, and added a simple strip and sentiment. Super CAS.


By the way...I am very close to 100 followers. There might be something fun when I get there!

9 comments:

  1. such a gorgeous card...lovely work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indeed a GORGEOUS CAS card. I should try stamping on a vellum...yours looks really nice. TFS.
    Hope your summer school/classes is going well. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. your cards are always amazing !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I tried to go CAS with these colors and it just didn't cut it. Your card is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute,, CAS card

    TFS

    Ivette

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful card, as always. I love the stitching around the edges - great touch.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous CAS design! Thanks for playing along with us!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

If you ask a question, please make sure that you leave your email address, or that I can view it in your profile so I can respond :)

(note: I have disabled anonymous commenting due to the 20+ spam comments I have been receiving each day. Please email me at ourchangeofart@gmail.com if this is a problem for you- I wasn't sure how many people would be unable to comment if I did this)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...