header

Pages

6.15.2011

Floral Congrats

Happy DT Wednesday! I'm here with a pretty card for SP and Company. I'm working with the Kokimo background stamp this month, and I went with a really subtle look for this card. I started with a white card base, then stamped with watermark ink onto grey cardstock. Then I added the flowers on top, and a few little pearls to finish it off. I used my favorite foam adhesive to stick on the grey panel. Here it is, all finished:



Below is the background stamp, check it out in the shop here!

(and yes, this card is destined for the ever growing PC Gallery Idol. There have been hundreds submitted already!)

12 comments:

  1. Simply Elegant!!! I just love~love this card..You always do amazing work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As always... you created beautiful and elegant card. This one is just STUNNING.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow !! STUNNING card i would love this one myself !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. woa!! that card is adorable and very sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jen this is lovely.. thanks for sharing..

    ivette

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an elegant card! That background is so versatile - I might just have to order it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful and elegant, Jen! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jen---this is just beautiful! So elegant, yet simple! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such an elegant card and love that grey background!

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is so pretty and elegant! gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

If you ask a question, please make sure that you leave your email address, or that I can view it in your profile so I can respond :)

(note: I have disabled anonymous commenting due to the 20+ spam comments I have been receiving each day. Please email me at ourchangeofart@gmail.com if this is a problem for you- I wasn't sure how many people would be unable to comment if I did this)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...