header

Pages

6.20.2011

Lawnscaping Guest Designer

Jennifer R?!?! That's me!

You could only imagine my excitement when I found out that the sample sketch I sent to Laurel last month was selected for this week's Lawnscaping challenge!

I've been playing along since their first challenge (my entry is here). I love Lawn Fawn stamps, so I knew it would be a fun challenge site.

Here's the card I made based on my sketch:

The sentiment is from Lawn Fawn, and so are the "flowers." They might not look familiar, unless you clicked on that link to my first Lawnscaping challenge entry.....I'll give you a sec to scroll back up and do that if you want!!

I used the Frosties set! (do you see the snowflakes now?) Once I had it all stamped out, I drew in the stem and leaves with a black pen and whipped out the colored pencils.

I'm really looking forward to seeing what the DT has done with my sketch...I hope you pop over there too and play along!

11 comments:

  1. Congrats!!!! Great sketch and fab card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!!! I was happy when I got the Lawn Fawn catalogue for sending in a sketch, so we all win.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats, great sketch. Clever idea to use the snowflakes as flowers and great card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your sketch sure is a winner, as is your gorgeous card! Thank you for stopping by my blog (I will soon be posting more fun stuff than what you saw). Thank you also for your kind words. I am completely at peace and looking forward to embarking on this journey.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohh WoW Jen!!! Congrats It a great Card Sketch... It is really lovely :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great sketch, Jennifer and fabulous card! Love how you frame the flower.

    ReplyDelete
  7. congrats!!! Jennifer can't wait to give this sketch a try. I am already thinking up ideas. Love your card too be the way. Love that window like frame.

    ReplyDelete
  8. congrats on both having your sketch selected, and for being a guest designer! We love your creativity!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for a great sketch! And thanks for such nice comments on my card as well. Your card is so very cute! I have played around with snowflakes as more than just snowflakes too, but haven't put them into card form yet. Very clever, they make super fun flowers. Congrats on having your sketch chosen and getting to be a guest designer, how fun!

    ReplyDelete
  10. can you buy tramadol online legally buy tramadol no prescription cod - tramadol addiction more drug_side_effects

    ReplyDelete
  11. buy tramadol tramadol for fibromyalgia - buy tramadol online overnight

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

If you ask a question, please make sure that you leave your email address, or that I can view it in your profile so I can respond :)

(note: I have disabled anonymous commenting due to the 20+ spam comments I have been receiving each day. Please email me at ourchangeofart@gmail.com if this is a problem for you- I wasn't sure how many people would be unable to comment if I did this)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...