header

Pages

6.04.2011

OCC Wedding Beauty

Hey there! I'm happy to be here for a new challenge at Our Creative Corner. Sharon is hosting again this week, and she wants everyone to make a Wedding Beauty. Your project must include sheer fabric, trim, a flower, at least one pearl, and stitching.

Since I pretty much design CAS, I always have trouble with challenges that have so many embellishments. I was certainly challenged with this one!

I used some pretty paper for the background, and stamped the sentiment onto some sheer fabric. I attached it with machine stitching, and continued the stitch line around the outside border of the card. My trim is embroidery floss (duh!), I added a few pearl stickers, and my flower is polymer clay.



The layout for my card was inspired by CPS:


I hope you check out the projects from the DT, and join us at Our Creative Corner!

6 comments:

  1. Hi Jennifer! As always, your cards have the fresh and fun feel! LOVE IT! and you're really going to town on those clay pieces! (I love mine, too! thanks).

    I wanted to let you know, that there isn't a hyper-link from the OCC page to your blog. :( don't know what happened.

    LOVE your card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really Beautiful card Jennifer, love the patterned paper and the floss wrapped around it.
    Congrats on getting in the fab 4 at CAS-ual Fridays too :)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a beautiful card and your using my favorite flower again. I love those.

    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pretty soft colors and pattern on your DP. That's awesome the way you stamped on the fabric. Your polymer clay flower is wonderful too! Great job on this week's challenge. Hope you are having a great weekend.

    Hugs,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute Jennifer, love the sentiment treatment and that fabulous clay flower is so cute!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

If you ask a question, please make sure that you leave your email address, or that I can view it in your profile so I can respond :)

(note: I have disabled anonymous commenting due to the 20+ spam comments I have been receiving each day. Please email me at ourchangeofart@gmail.com if this is a problem for you- I wasn't sure how many people would be unable to comment if I did this)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...