header

Pages

6.06.2011

Grad School

Hey there....I just wanted to let you know (if anyone reads what I write anyway!) that I just started grad school, and I anticipate that my crafting will take a backseat to my schoolwork. My posts might be less frequent, although I will continue my DT work for Our Creative Corner and SP and Company.

And if all goes according to plan, I won't be overwhelmed with schoolwork, and there will be no noticeable difference to my blog-in which case, forget I said anything!

5 comments:

  1. Well Congrats on Grad school!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck to you with Grad School! Kudos to you for taking that on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on going to Grad school and hope you can still squeeze in a few of your inky masterpieces along the way!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way to go! What are you studying? Best of luck to you on your new journey!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Way to go, Jen! Good luck in grad school!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

If you ask a question, please make sure that you leave your email address, or that I can view it in your profile so I can respond :)

(note: I have disabled anonymous commenting due to the 20+ spam comments I have been receiving each day. Please email me at ourchangeofart@gmail.com if this is a problem for you- I wasn't sure how many people would be unable to comment if I did this)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...