header

Pages

1.18.2011

Because I Love You

Hey there, today I'm sharing my favorite card I've made in awhile. Not sure why I like it so much, but I certainly had a lot of fun making it! I was inspired by CASE Study's January muse, Mercy Kerin. Check out the challenge to see her awesome card!

I was inspired by her layout (although my card is not square), use of kraft, and I incorporated some similar details in mine as well. The front kraft panel and the white die cut were put on with foam adhesive- my favorite stuff!! To get perfectly placed bows, I put the embroidery floss stripes on first, then tied separate bows and just glued them on.




3 comments:

  1. WOW!!! It's unbelievable, what a lovely take on the inspiration! Thank you for playing the CASE Study this week! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm dying over that floss! So fabulous! Thanks SO MUCH for playing with us at CASE Study!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my this is STUNNING, the floss makes such an impact, a brilliant idea!! Thanks for sharing this beauty at CASE study! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

If you ask a question, please make sure that you leave your email address, or that I can view it in your profile so I can respond :)

(note: I have disabled anonymous commenting due to the 20+ spam comments I have been receiving each day. Please email me at ourchangeofart@gmail.com if this is a problem for you- I wasn't sure how many people would be unable to comment if I did this)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...