header

Pages

1.18.2011

Flashback Friday, and an Anniversary!

Amy's Flashback Friday challenge recently went "official" with it's own blog, and I'm excited to participate! The challenge is to post your first card with glitter. Here it is:


Now since my blog isn't that old, my "flashbacks" are all within the last year. Exactly one year. Yep!! Today is my blog's one-year anniversary! I was hoping to do some sort of fancy/cool giveaway, but sadly I don't have anything to give. I might be able to conjure something up over the next week, so keep checking back!

It's interesting for me to see where my blog started, and where it is now. I still am not much of a talker (I prefer to post mostly pictures), but I think it has improved a bunch. I hope to continue to get better at this, and thanks to those of you who have stuck with me. I really appreciate it!! :)

3 comments:

  1. woooo hoooooo...congrats on your blogaversary!!! woot woot!!!! ahhhh...1 year...can you believe the blogging journey? Hasn't it been wonderful? I have to say that the papercrafting blogging community is thee best...

    Your card is soo pretty...love all the texture and your ribbon treatment!!! Thanks soooo much for playing along with us at Flashback Friday 7.0!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Congrats on your blogaversary:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card!! I love the clean lines. Happy blogaversary!!

    Thanks for joining us for Flashback Friday 7.0!!

    Hugs,
    Amy
    http://www.scrappingmommy.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

If you ask a question, please make sure that you leave your email address, or that I can view it in your profile so I can respond :)

(note: I have disabled anonymous commenting due to the 20+ spam comments I have been receiving each day. Please email me at ourchangeofart@gmail.com if this is a problem for you- I wasn't sure how many people would be unable to comment if I did this)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...