header

Pages

1.21.2011

For you, with love

I am proud to say that I have made my very first tag today. (which, by the way, is another snow day, so I'm home from work!) I am always amazed at how well some people can get lots of detail onto such a small canvas. I took my inspiration from the necklace below, from Modern Bird for the Etsy Inspired Challenge.

Sorry for the poor picture- this was so hard to photograph! All of the soft colors kept getting washed out, and I don't know how to fix it:


I love how cute the bird looked with the heart wings, and I knew I wanted that to be the focal point. It took some planning to figure out exactly how I wanted it to suspend in the cut circle, and I love how it turned out! Too bad the pics don't do it justice....

4 comments:

  1. I love this! How gorgeous! Love how you have the bird in the cut out!

    Thanks so much for playing EtsyInspired this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely tag! Love how you've done the bird and the pearls look gorgeous! Thanks for playing along with us at EIC this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! I love the bit of dimension the bird and pearls bring to the tag. Actually, all of your designs are just lovely - such a fresh look. And thanks so much for your comment on my blog, so very nice of you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just gorgeous! Love your creative talent on this card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

If you ask a question, please make sure that you leave your email address, or that I can view it in your profile so I can respond :)

(note: I have disabled anonymous commenting due to the 20+ spam comments I have been receiving each day. Please email me at ourchangeofart@gmail.com if this is a problem for you- I wasn't sure how many people would be unable to comment if I did this)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...