header

Pages

5.24.2011

Bring the Bling

This card is for CAS-ual Friday's 3rd challenge, Bring the Bling.

I brought it all right.

This card has more rhinestones on it than all of my other cards put together (well, that might be an exaggeration....but you get the idea). I'm not a very blingy girl. I actually don't even like the word bling!

But I do have to admit- I love how this card turned out:



Cheap and quick to make too! I won the clear rhinestone frame (Nestabling) from Scrap-mart, the colored rhinestones were in a pack that I got for $1 at the craft store (I used less than half of them on the card), and the sentiment stamp came from Michael's- also $1.

8 comments:

  1. LOVE it! How perfect is that sentiment for this challenge?! Awesome job, love all the sparkle and a wonderful CAS design :) Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! I don't like the word bling, either. Or blogoversary, which I realize I just used today, or mojo. And yet, they're all words I've succumbed to using in this paper crafty world. So funny. LOVE this card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You showcased the gems so beautifully! Fabulous take on the challenge! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this is certainly sparkly, love the design. Fab card :)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my the sparkle is awesome, love this card!
    Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, yes you DID! LOL Love the simplicity of this design - simple yet still so very dramatic. Brilliant! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays! Hope you'll join us again and share more of your beautiful work with us!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your take on this challenge, you made that bling shine! The rainbow of colors looks gorgeous on that white :) Thanks for playing this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Saw this on the Scrap-Mart blog and came to check out your blog! So glad I did! Love this card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

If you ask a question, please make sure that you leave your email address, or that I can view it in your profile so I can respond :)

(note: I have disabled anonymous commenting due to the 20+ spam comments I have been receiving each day. Please email me at ourchangeofart@gmail.com if this is a problem for you- I wasn't sure how many people would be unable to comment if I did this)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...