header

Pages

5.15.2011

Thank You!!

Sorry, but this is going to be a longer post than I usually do...brace yourself.....
About 2 weeks ago, I was thrilled to see that I was given an award from one of my favorite bloggers, Cristina Kowalczyk. I just adore her cards!!
To accept the award, I need to:
1. Thank the person who gave it. THANKS CRISTINA! :)
Now, since Cristina is on the DT for CASE Study, I thought it would be fun to CASE one of her cards! I was inspired by the simple beauty below.


And with some help from this week's colourQ palette, I made this:



(sentiment from SP and CO)

2. Post this award on your blog
3. List 3 things that you love about yourself. I am honest, a good friend, and I rock at Guitar Hero.
4. Post a picture that you love.
This picture was taken of me by my husband in Boston. I can't believe that I am about to admit this.....but I was cosplaying. Look it up if you don't know what it is! If you want to see more incriminating evidence confirming my geekiness (as well as pictures that are more in focus), you can go here. I chose this picture because I have so many wonderful memories of that day. Dave and I were both dressed up in costume, without a care of what others thought. We were skateboarding around the city, setting up fun pictures for each of us to take. We met in Boston in college, so being in the city is always pure happiness. I love living only 25 minutes away from our favorite place.
5. Tag 5 people to receive this award.
Although not necessary for the award, I decided to post one of my favorite cards from each of the bloggers I am choosing.

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday!

5 comments:

  1. Cute CAS card, Jen! Thanks for joining us at the CQC this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute Card Jen. TFS

    Hugs Kate

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE LOVE LOVE this card....and I am going to go look up cosplaying....hmmmm. Thanks for playing the CQC!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Who better to CASE than Cristina? Love your take on her design-it works beautifully with the challenge colors! Thanks for joining us at the ColourQ this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are too sweet. I'm catching up on my blog stuff and just saw this. So funny, because I saw your card in the CQ gallery and thought to myself, "I like that one. Jen's always so good." Haha. You ARE so good, though. I love your work!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

If you ask a question, please make sure that you leave your email address, or that I can view it in your profile so I can respond :)

(note: I have disabled anonymous commenting due to the 20+ spam comments I have been receiving each day. Please email me at ourchangeofart@gmail.com if this is a problem for you- I wasn't sure how many people would be unable to comment if I did this)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...