header

Pages

5.15.2011

Tuesday Trigger- Skirting the Issue

I just LOVE clothes. I wouldn't necessarily call myself a "girly girl," except for when it comes to clothes and crafting. The skirt below is from Anthropologie, and is the trigger this week at the Moxie Fab World. I just love the fullness and the colored stripes. The muted colors make it totally wearable- had they been brighter, I think the skirt would look too busy.


I tend to like colors a bit more saturated when I make cards, which you'll see below.

I made that great flower using a tutorial found here. The sentiment is from SP and Co, and I used the Round Sentiments set. I stamped it a few times in watermark ink, and once in black. Thanks for visiting!


3 comments:

  1. Jennifer, that flower looks realistic! Glad you showed pix of it from different angles....now I see it is a punch or die cut. It's really cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, your flower is very pretty!! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Jen! What a pretty approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

If you ask a question, please make sure that you leave your email address, or that I can view it in your profile so I can respond :)

(note: I have disabled anonymous commenting due to the 20+ spam comments I have been receiving each day. Please email me at ourchangeofart@gmail.com if this is a problem for you- I wasn't sure how many people would be unable to comment if I did this)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...