header

Pages

5.28.2011

OCC Beautiful Baby

Good morning! This week the wonderful Sharon is the hostess at Our Creative Corner. The theme is "Beautiful Baby," but there are a few rules. You must use kraft cardstock, decorative trim (lace, ribbon, crochet trim, etc), and at least one button.

My card is intended for a boy, so most trims like lace and crochet are a little too girly. I went with embroidery floss threaded through my button.



Thanks for visiting, and I hope you check out the other samples from the DT and join us for our challenge at Our Creative Corner!

6 comments:

  1. I love this little lion and the dots are so wonderful! Thanks for your sweet comments while I was going thru my 'stuff'. It has really helped knowing I have support from my blog family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! I love the stitched elements! Such a fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful fresh colors against the white - what a fab look. Love your layout and the way you stitched through the circles - a nice out-of-the box touch.

    Wishing you a wonderfully relaxing weekend.

    Hugs,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, Jen. I love the sewn circles and all their pattern and textures. I never think to stamp in white and that's a nice touch too! Have a fun and safe weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jen I just love how you stamped the lion in white on the kraft cardstock! And the stitching thru the circles and around the card! Fresh & Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your image stamped in white - great look!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

If you ask a question, please make sure that you leave your email address, or that I can view it in your profile so I can respond :)

(note: I have disabled anonymous commenting due to the 20+ spam comments I have been receiving each day. Please email me at ourchangeofart@gmail.com if this is a problem for you- I wasn't sure how many people would be unable to comment if I did this)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...