header

Pages

5.07.2011

SP and Co May Blog Hop


Welcome to the May blog hop for SP and Company! I'm so excited to be participating in my first hop. The festivities will last for 4 days, and each day you will have some great inspiration from the DT, as well as a few sneak peeks of the new May stamps!! The official May release will be the 10th.

And what is a hop without prizes!?! SP and Company will be giving away amazing clear stamp sets, as well as many digis to lucky commenters!

The giveaways start TODAY and continue until the 10th. More details can be found at the SP blog.

Since this is a multi-day hop, you won't get to see my project until tomorrow-
We're kicking things off today with Sami over at the SP Blog. Check it out, and make sure to leave some comments for more chances to win!

Happy hopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

If you ask a question, please make sure that you leave your email address, or that I can view it in your profile so I can respond :)

(note: I have disabled anonymous commenting due to the 20+ spam comments I have been receiving each day. Please email me at ourchangeofart@gmail.com if this is a problem for you- I wasn't sure how many people would be unable to comment if I did this)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...