header

Pages

10.12.2012

bee your best


I'm joining Fresh Squeezed Stamps as a Guest Designer this month, and today my card uses the set "The Sweet Life"



I love the cute little fence that is included in the set, so I used that as a jumping off point.  


I thought it would be fun to add some dimension to the fence, so I went back over some of it with a marker.  Looking back, I might have preferred a crisper look, but I still like how it came out.

If you are looking for more inspiration using their images, you can visit the Freshly Squeezed Stamps blog.  Have a happy Friday!!


4 comments:

  1. Love your card...fabulous use of the stamps and love the clouds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! Those negative clouds add so much dimension!
    Hugs!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how long and narrow the card is and how you used the negative of the clouds!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

If you ask a question, please make sure that you leave your email address, or that I can view it in your profile so I can respond :)

(note: I have disabled anonymous commenting due to the 20+ spam comments I have been receiving each day. Please email me at ourchangeofart@gmail.com if this is a problem for you- I wasn't sure how many people would be unable to comment if I did this)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...