header

Pages

10.02.2012

ric#21

Hello!  Today there is a new Runway Inspired Challenge, using one of my favorite colors- mustard yellow:



I really like the hint of blue and green in her top with the crisp white outline.  Here's what I did on my card to reflect that:



I hope you choose to play along- one winner will get at $15 gift card to Simon Says Stamp


Angeline - The Creation of Creativity
Cristina - My Paper Secret
Aga - Just Made From Paper (will be joining us later in the week)


5 comments:

  1. I'm liking those cute little owls on your paper :) And the "hi" really pops!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bold turquoise! And great texture from the letters too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a fun take on the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a fun take on the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A sticker!!!!!!!!! NO WAY!

    I love it!

    You're gonna be scrapbooking before we know it! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

If you ask a question, please make sure that you leave your email address, or that I can view it in your profile so I can respond :)

(note: I have disabled anonymous commenting due to the 20+ spam comments I have been receiving each day. Please email me at ourchangeofart@gmail.com if this is a problem for you- I wasn't sure how many people would be unable to comment if I did this)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...