header

Pages

10.03.2012

Fresh Squeezed

Have you heard?  Ryann and Shannon have started a new stamp company, Fresh Squeezed Stamps!  You are just going to love their cute designs.  You can check out all of the info on their blog HERE.


Those sweet gals asked me to help out with their new release by guest designing with them for the month of October.  One of the sets I got to work with is called Subway Series: Holiday, which will be available for purchase on World Card Making Day! (This Saturday, for those of you not-in-the-know, hehe)


Since Halloween is upon us, I decided to make a card using the Halloween subway art:



I used silver washi tape across the bottom, and some cute glittery stickers I picked up from the craft store.  

Make sure to visit the girls below this week to check out what they all made with the stamps!

You can also check out their Facebook and Twitter pages!


13 comments:

  1. Oh no!! Another place to shop! You're killing me!!

    Love this card though especially those glittery ravens. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done! Your added glitter birds are just perfect with the Halloween subway stamp~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this spooky card....that Halloween subway art is fabulous! The addition of those glittery birds was perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is sooo cool...I want this set!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ADORABLE! Looooooove the simplicity of this card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jen, this turned out so awesome! I love those little glittery spooky girds. I've got to get this set!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Way spooky and cool, love the glitter birds

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a spooky card, so perfect for Halloween. Great design and I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

If you ask a question, please make sure that you leave your email address, or that I can view it in your profile so I can respond :)

(note: I have disabled anonymous commenting due to the 20+ spam comments I have been receiving each day. Please email me at ourchangeofart@gmail.com if this is a problem for you- I wasn't sure how many people would be unable to comment if I did this)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...