header

Pages

10.27.2012

Fun news from RIC, and a card!


Did you know that there is currently a Design Team call for the Runway Inspired Challenge? I'd love to find 2 new girls to add to the team. Click over for all of the details!

Other fun news:
Simply Homemade Magazine recently interviewed me for a feature on the Runway Inspired Challenge!  It was so much fun to talk about the challenge, and to answer some great questions from the magazine.


I wanted to express my gratitude for the interview, so I made a thank you card :)


I used some fun goodies from Clear and Simple Stamps on my card, and a layout similar to Julie's card.  Thanks for stopping by!

10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Congrats on the interview!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another stunner Jennifer! I'm loving the photo set up at the moment too. Is that patterned paper or actual wood in the background?

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're going to love that card! I love the colors you chose and that cute heart washi tape :) Can't wait to read the interview!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love this look - a busy patterned paper with an uncoloured image. It looks awesome and removes the stress of the coloring!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous card Jennifer! Love the design and the neutral colors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good post and straight to the point. I am not sure if this is really the best place to ask but do you people have any idea where to get some professional writers? Thx
    My news

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

If you ask a question, please make sure that you leave your email address, or that I can view it in your profile so I can respond :)

(note: I have disabled anonymous commenting due to the 20+ spam comments I have been receiving each day. Please email me at ourchangeofart@gmail.com if this is a problem for you- I wasn't sure how many people would be unable to comment if I did this)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...