header

Pages

10.20.2012

Chestnuts Roasting


This month I get to be a guest designer with Fresh Squeezed Stamps!  Today's card uses this fun set you see below, "Subway Series: Holidays"  


I'm starting to realize that if I don't start churning out holiday cards, I might not have enough by Christmas!  So I skipped over Thanksgiving entirely, and made this fun and sparkly card:


I love how perfectly the words fit on my die cut tag- well...almost.   I selectively inked the stamp, leaving out the bottom line because it was slightly too tall.  But you'd never know, right?  I think it looks so cute!

If you want to see more, please visit the Fresh Squeezed Stamps blog- it's great!

8 comments:

  1. This is an awesome card, I love the bright colors paired with Kraft! I'm ashamed to admit I don't send out holiday cards....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sooooooooo LURVE this card!!!!! That is all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Traditional colours with the magic sparkles of Christmas - love it! Super clever selective inking too - looks like the stamp fits the tag perfectly! ;D
    Hugs!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks perfect on that tag! Love the bright border too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're right, I never would have noticed the last line was missing! I love that glitter frame you created...this card definitely sparkles!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh we will make sure you have enough! This card is AWESOME! I love it!!!! May I borrow this set sometime? I LOVE it!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

If you ask a question, please make sure that you leave your email address, or that I can view it in your profile so I can respond :)

(note: I have disabled anonymous commenting due to the 20+ spam comments I have been receiving each day. Please email me at ourchangeofart@gmail.com if this is a problem for you- I wasn't sure how many people would be unable to comment if I did this)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...