header

Pages

10.23.2012

CSS Group Project

My favorite thing about Halloween is candy!  It's how I justify the massive amount of candy I consume throughout October :)

Today, the Clear and Simple Stamps design team is sharing some Halloween treats using products from the most recent Collection 5 release.

I mixed some old with some new to make the little candy box you see below:


I love the big scary mouth.  I used a die from the Raccoon Build-a-Critter (it's the stripey part for his tail).  I attached the bat to the box flap and the side of the box to create the opening.   Here's the view from the top:

Can you tell what the goodie is inside?  Yep- its the delightfully bright red packaging from a Kit-Kat bar!  Man...Kit-Kats are so good....

Lots of designers are sharing projects today, so make sure to check them all out:
Amber
Dana
Elena
Jaclyn
Kim
Laura
Laurie
Lori
Tracy
Clear and Simple Stamps





5 comments:

  1. genius! love how you used the fox die for the mouth! And yes, kit kats are awesome... and now I have the theme song stuck in my head ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How clever is this design, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so awesome! I love the black and white color scheme, and I LOVE the fanged mouth! Such a great idea to use a die to create it! So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too clever--love the toothy opening for the treat container!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

If you ask a question, please make sure that you leave your email address, or that I can view it in your profile so I can respond :)

(note: I have disabled anonymous commenting due to the 20+ spam comments I have been receiving each day. Please email me at ourchangeofart@gmail.com if this is a problem for you- I wasn't sure how many people would be unable to comment if I did this)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...