header

Pages

6.28.2013

Afternoon Tea

Today Clear and Simple Stamps is highlighting the Morning Brew stamps and dies from Collection 7.  You won't believe it, but I actually did some Copic coloring on this card!! Crazy, right?!

The teacups are embossed in white- I love the soft look!


I also stamped the envelope with the same teacup outline, but the pink is so light the camera didn't really pick it up! It's more obvious in real life.

Thanks for stopping by, and I hope you visit Lori and CSS!














My Utility Belt (tools I use often!)


4 comments:

  1. So pretty! Love those soft colours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! I love how light and bright it is!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yam! so loving the colors and design in this card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh, this is beautiful Jennifer! I love the citrus colors and the lovely teacups! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

If you ask a question, please make sure that you leave your email address, or that I can view it in your profile so I can respond :)

(note: I have disabled anonymous commenting due to the 20+ spam comments I have been receiving each day. Please email me at ourchangeofart@gmail.com if this is a problem for you- I wasn't sure how many people would be unable to comment if I did this)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...