header

Pages

6.11.2013

CSS: Hey Mister...


For more info on my Gallery Idol card, please visit HERE. Or, you can get a direct link to the entries by clicking on the widget on the right-hand side bar.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Today there is a fun new Group Project for Clear and Simple Stamps titled "Hey Mr."  The challenge is to use misting on a masculine card....such a fun challenge!  Masculine cards tend to be tricky for most stampers (myself included!)


I started off by embossing the books in white, then die cutting "dad" to use as a mask.  I adhered the letters over the embossing, then misted- concentrating the spray on the lower-right hand corner.  Once dry, I peeled off the letters and stamped "hello," in black ink.

If you want to see more misted goodness, please visit:













My Utility Belt (tools I use often!)


2 comments:

  1. Love the design on this! Very nice card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh, misting - be still my heart! But how come mine never looks as good as this?! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

If you ask a question, please make sure that you leave your email address, or that I can view it in your profile so I can respond :)

(note: I have disabled anonymous commenting due to the 20+ spam comments I have been receiving each day. Please email me at ourchangeofart@gmail.com if this is a problem for you- I wasn't sure how many people would be unable to comment if I did this)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...