header

Pages

6.20.2013

CSS Basics

***Gallery Idol Alert***
If you have not voted for your favorite Gallery Idol card yet, please go do it! :)  Voting ends today.

--------------------------------------------
Today Clear and Simple Stamps is releasing a great set of products that are perfect basics.  I used the Mini Ovals (and some new sentiments!) to create a cute card set:



To give these as a gift, all you need to do is tie them up with some cotton thread!



Visit Elena and the Clear and Simple Stamps blog for more!














My Utility Belt (tools I use often!)


4 comments:

  1. so cool, Jen! I knew you'd do something amazing with the shapes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my favourite kind of design - take one stamp and make something beautiful and unexpected! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! love the perfectly stamped design!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful and perfectly stamped and colored!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

If you ask a question, please make sure that you leave your email address, or that I can view it in your profile so I can respond :)

(note: I have disabled anonymous commenting due to the 20+ spam comments I have been receiving each day. Please email me at ourchangeofart@gmail.com if this is a problem for you- I wasn't sure how many people would be unable to comment if I did this)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...