header

Pages

6.04.2013

Handmade for You


For more info on my Gallery Idol card, please visit HERE. Or, you can get a direct link to the entries by clicking on the widget on the right-hand side bar.

For my Runway Inspired Challenge card, please scroll down or click here.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Did you know that the amazingly talented Nina Yang has designed some sets for Avery Elle?  They are just amazing! Check 'em out: 




I just adore the cute little tag die, so I used it to create a cupcake topper!  I started by stamping the tag in very light blue (can you even see it?) with the triangle pattern from "Texture Tiles."  I love that the tag die comes with a little reinforcer, so I cut that out of blue cardstock, adhered it to the tag, then stamped the sentiment. 


I wrapped some decorative tape around a wooden skewer and glued onto the tag, then tied on some string to complete the topper!


And if you are curious, that is a homemade chocolate cupcake with mocha ganache and mascarpone whipped cream frosting.  In other words, the best cupcake in the world.  I'll definitely be making these again! (I tweaked this recipe)


I'll be posting more with these sets, so keep an eye out! :)


4 comments:

  1. Love the idea of the tag as a cupcake topper -- so clever! (also love the idea of mocha ganache and marscapone whipped cream frosting, btw… ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum! Yum! Jen! Who would've thought about using the mini tag as a cupcake topper? And packed so much detail into one tiny tag? You are a genius, Jen! Lots of love and hugs! XOXO

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

If you ask a question, please make sure that you leave your email address, or that I can view it in your profile so I can respond :)

(note: I have disabled anonymous commenting due to the 20+ spam comments I have been receiving each day. Please email me at ourchangeofart@gmail.com if this is a problem for you- I wasn't sure how many people would be unable to comment if I did this)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...