header

Pages

6.30.2013

Monday Mood Board

This weekend I had some time to play along with Dawn's Monday Mood Board.  Check out the inspiration:

I knew I wanted to incorporate the black and gold, with a touch of elegance.  Here's what I came up with...

I cut the feathers from some cheapy scrapbooking paper I picked up from Michael's (I reinforced the feather that is popped up with some cardstock), and the gold is gold leaf. Yea, I use the good stuff...very high class :)


The sentiment is from the Mother's Day set from WPlus9- but it is so perfect for lots of occasions! You could give it to a father, significant other, mother, etc.

Thanks for visiting!














My Utility Belt (tools I use often!)


7 comments:

  1. Those feathers are fantastic! I LOVE this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the gold leafing is beautiful and love the feathers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh...aahh! That gold foil is just too awesome, and paired with those cool feathers...even more awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!! Such a Neat Card Design!! LOVE those feathers!! Thanks for sharing and have a Fabulous Week!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the gold leaf--it is just beautiful!

    Chris L.

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful! loving the gold touch here. Very pretty! I love that paper from Michaels, I have a sheet of it in my stash, but have yet to do anything with it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

If you ask a question, please make sure that you leave your email address, or that I can view it in your profile so I can respond :)

(note: I have disabled anonymous commenting due to the 20+ spam comments I have been receiving each day. Please email me at ourchangeofart@gmail.com if this is a problem for you- I wasn't sure how many people would be unable to comment if I did this)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...