header

Pages

6.04.2013

ric#37


For more info on my Gallery Idol card, please visit HERE. Or, you can get a direct link to the entries by clicking on the widget on the right-hand side bar.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Runway day! ;)

The new challenge inspiration comes from the Fashion East Fall 2013 collection.  I would never wear this, but I visually appreciate it for its graphic qualities and use of text!!


source: style.com


Although I changed the colors, my card incorporates text- vertically and horizontally- just like the dress above.


The sponsor this time around is Paper Smooches- Kim was super generous and sent the DT stamps to work with!  I was sent Design Motifs, but my card also uses Chit Chat and Slang Gang. (thanks for letting me borrow them, Jessica!)

I can't wait for you to see the cards from the rest of the team- they rock! And don't forget to stop by the Runway Inspired Challenge to play along :)

Nina Yang - Waffle Flower
Wida Miller- Beachorado
Tasnim Ahmed - Cards & Bookmarks
Virginia Lu - Yes, Virginia...
Pamela Ho - miao
Laura Bassen - Doublestick Heaven

4 comments:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

If you ask a question, please make sure that you leave your email address, or that I can view it in your profile so I can respond :)

(note: I have disabled anonymous commenting due to the 20+ spam comments I have been receiving each day. Please email me at ourchangeofart@gmail.com if this is a problem for you- I wasn't sure how many people would be unable to comment if I did this)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...