header

Pages

6.12.2013

thank you


For more info on my Gallery Idol card, please visit HERE. Or, you can get a direct link to the entries by clicking on the widget on the right-hand side bar :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Good morning!  As part of my guest spot with Avery Elle this month, I was able to play with a stamp set (and corresponding die set) called "Modern Leaves." I love the way they look!

To make my card, I first embossed the dies into the cardstock (by running them through my die cutter with a rubber embossing mat instead of the cutting plate), then I stamped in each spot.  I also used my scoring board to make a line from the top leaf to the bottom of the card.


The card below is a bit darker, so you can see the embossing more easily:

As always, for more inspiration you should visit the Avery Elle blog!!














My Utility Belt (tools I use often!)


3 comments:

  1. I love these colors! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you've gotten so far - you always make such creative cards! This one is no exception - the embossing and stamping are a cool detail.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

If you ask a question, please make sure that you leave your email address, or that I can view it in your profile so I can respond :)

(note: I have disabled anonymous commenting due to the 20+ spam comments I have been receiving each day. Please email me at ourchangeofart@gmail.com if this is a problem for you- I wasn't sure how many people would be unable to comment if I did this)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...