header

Pages

6.18.2013

ric#38


For more info on my painted Gallery Idol card, please visit HERE. Or, you can get a direct link to the entries by clicking on the widget on the right-hand side bar :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------




The inspiration photo today has some soft colors, and a little bit of pearlescent shine:



I'm not writing much about my card today...I'm in the midst of grad school homework!  Hopefully you understand!! :)




Please visit the DT, and check out the challenge if you want to play along!

Guest Designer - Iwona Palamountain
Wida Miller- Beachorado
Virginia--Yes, Virginia...
Nina Yang - Waffle Flower
Tasnim Ahmed - Cards & Bookmarks
Laura Bassen - Doublestick Heaven
Pamela Ho - miao

 

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful!! I love how you stamped the sentiment! The colors are truly gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! I love this unique color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another awesome design! Love everything about this card, specially the layered sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. talk about perfect color selection and the embossing at the bottom? fogettaboutit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck with grad school work... and GI at the same time :)

    I love the embossing at the bottom <3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

If you ask a question, please make sure that you leave your email address, or that I can view it in your profile so I can respond :)

(note: I have disabled anonymous commenting due to the 20+ spam comments I have been receiving each day. Please email me at ourchangeofart@gmail.com if this is a problem for you- I wasn't sure how many people would be unable to comment if I did this)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...