header

Pages

6.21.2013

CSS Morning Brew

Good morning!  Are you a coffee drinker? Tea maybe? Well, today Clear and Simple Stamps is featuring some fun products from their newest collection, all about our favorite hot beverages!

I'm a tea girl, although just a few months ago I started getting into coffee too! We got a French press for Christmas :)  My card and envelope today use some new stamps and dies from the "Morning Brew" series:







To make my envelope, I used some CSS cardstock and my new We R Memory Keepers Envelope Punch Board!  I think the measurements are a little off for an A2 card (has anyone else experienced this?) but I was able to figure it out!

Kim and Clear and Simple Stamps are also posting today :)

















My Utility Belt (tools I use often!)


5 comments:

  1. Darling card! I'm a coffee drinker myself...Love the colors you've chosen for the little tea pots. This is just bright and happy. Great card. Bev

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet! I love the stamped envelope and I am jealous about the punch board!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so adorable! I LOVE the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can write the company and get a sticker that fixes the measurements on the board. There are several that are wrong. You can catch a video about it at scraptest dummies. Love your card. I'm going to try one for myself

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

If you ask a question, please make sure that you leave your email address, or that I can view it in your profile so I can respond :)

(note: I have disabled anonymous commenting due to the 20+ spam comments I have been receiving each day. Please email me at ourchangeofart@gmail.com if this is a problem for you- I wasn't sure how many people would be unable to comment if I did this)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...