header

Pages

6.08.2013

for baby

Today I have a sweet card to share using some sets that Nina Yang has designed for Avery Elle:






I cut apart the "for you" sentiment so I could use each word separately.  I considered selectively inking the "for," but for some reason went ahead and cut them apart anyway!

I used the stripes from the Texture Tiles set to stamp a strip for the side of the card, in the same ink color as the stamped tag.


Nina made a sketch from my card to inspire you! You can also find more here, so go check it out!

9 comments:

  1. Really cute, Jen! I love this. I have a baby, just saying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh I love this!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fan freaking tastic Jen! I love the combination of colors and patterns. It's perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great sketch and your card is great

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super trendy baby card, Jen! Lovin the raised die cut word!
    Hugs!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love how you used red for the word "baby"--it really pops against the lighter colors. The floss ribbon is super cute, too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

If you ask a question, please make sure that you leave your email address, or that I can view it in your profile so I can respond :)

(note: I have disabled anonymous commenting due to the 20+ spam comments I have been receiving each day. Please email me at ourchangeofart@gmail.com if this is a problem for you- I wasn't sure how many people would be unable to comment if I did this)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...